1) Send an email to [email protected] with pictures of the item you wish to sell, along with a description of its true condition and what is included with the item.
2) You will receive an estimated quote for the item.
3) If you agree to the quote, you will be instructed to ship the bag to us.
4) Upon receipt, the bag will be inspected to ensure it matches the initial condition described.
5) The item will then be listed on our website and social media accounts.
6) When we receive an inquiry from a buyer, we will mediate the transaction, with the buyer paying the seller directly.
7) Our fee for this service is a flat rate of $300, paid by the seller after the buyer and seller are connected. This fee covers full condition inspection, authentication, picture taking, listing the item on the website, and transaction mediation. The buyer is responsible for shipping fees and any additional certifications needed.
8) Only bank wire, wise, cashier checks, Zelle, western union, and MoneyGram are acceptable payment methods. Venmo or PayPal will not be accepted as these can be reversed.
9) The Seller confirms receipt of full payment by emailing [email protected] and copying the Buyer.
10) The Buyer sends an email with their shipping address, name, and phone number to whom the item is being shipped, or can send a pre-paid label. Shipping fees are not included in the $300 fee. If Zeko's Authentication ships it, an invoice will be sent to the Buyer or Seller.
11) Customs fees (if applicable) incurred by shipping outside of the United States are not the responsibility of Zeko's Authentication.
12) All communications must include both the Buyer and Seller for complete transparency. The entire transaction occurs via email only.
13) The listing for the bag will remain active until it is sold. The seller reserves the right to cancel the sale at any time and the bag will be returned to the original shipping address provided by the seller. There are no exceptions to this policy. Seller covers shipping fees if wish to cancel.